Tuesday, December 26, 2006

I now have Maple Story installed in my computer, thanks to Joseph and Joel, my 2 nine year old cousins, who felt it was such a crime that there exists a computer without Maple Story installed. I got weird looks the rest of the night for that.

Christmas eve was fun I guess. Aside from the splitting headache I got from trying to organise all the stupid games. Who knows best was pretty funny I guess. Pictionary I kicked ass! At guessing, not drawing. Everyone knows I can't draw for nuts.

Presents! Earrings, watch, notebook, pretty hair clip and cash. Usual lot I guess. I'll do a picture post when I'm bothered enough to start uploading all the pictures.

I'm gonna get awful fat right before school starts. Christmas dinner yesterday was yummy, even though I had to sit next to Joshua who spreads butter on steak. And not like it was herbal butter, where that'd been relatively acceptable, it was normal salted butter. And that boy can eat spoonfuls of pure butter. How sick is that. Then there's the christmas dinner today and tmr, plus everyday leading up to New Year's since the parents are gonna be out of town I'm gonna be out of the house.

So I've got to go make myself look halfway decent since relatives will come in a while. And then there's Christmas mass as well, who knows what time that's at.

Alright so Merry Christmas everyone, have a good one yah. Love you all.

No comments: